Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A summer party martini
Make and share this Melon Ball Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 49.61 g citrus-infused vodka
- 21.26 g Midori melon liqueur
- 85.04 g orange juice
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice.
- Add in vodka, Midori, and orange juice.
- Shake mixture vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain mixture into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish half an orange slice.
This is very good. Thanks Ratherbeswimmin :)
Very refreshing drink on a warm summer evening. The Midori adds a nice flavor combined with the citrus.