A summer party martini
Make and share this Melon Ball Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 3 ounces orange juice
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice.
- Add in vodka, Midori, and orange juice.
- Shake mixture vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain mixture into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish half an orange slice.
This is very good. Thanks Ratherbeswimmin :)
Very refreshing drink on a warm summer evening. The Midori adds a nice flavor combined with the citrus.