Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty smoothie with a hint of spice, this was a hit with toddler DD. Found on Taste.com.au
- 1⁄4 small pineapple, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄8 small cantaloupe, peeled, chopped
- 125 g strawberries, hulled
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 cups ice cubes
- mint sprig, to serve
- Combine fruit in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add yoghurt, pineapple juice, cardamom and ice. Blend until creamy and smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.