Recipe by lazyme
A yummy fruit salad from Land O Lakes Fast and Fresh.
Top Review by FloridaNative
I made this for our dessert ~ DH enjoyed it and I REALLY loved the vinaigrette. I think it would be delicious also on a bed of baby salad greens, which I will try tonight with the leftovers! Refreshing and light fruit salad, great for spring and summer! Thanks lazyme ~ made for PAC Spring 2009!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
- 1 cantaloupe, halved and seeded
- 1 honeydew melon, halved and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice cantaloupe and honeydew melon into 16 wedges each.
- In small bowl combine mustard and raspberry vinegar.
- With wire whisk, gradually stir in oil; whisk until smooth.
- Continue whisking, gradually adding powdered sugar.
- Add 1/3 cup raspberries; with fork, crush raspberries.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves; set aside.
- Arrange cantaloupe and honeydew wedges on serving platter or individual salad plates.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup raspberries.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over fruit; garnish with tarragon sprigs.