Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, sweet salad.
Make and share this Melon and Prosciutto Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 small cantaloupe
- 1 small honeydew
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce
- 10 slices prosciutto
- sliced kiwi or sliced strawberry
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Halve the melons and remove the seeds. Using a melon baller remove all of the flesh. Otherwise peel the melon and cut the flesh into 1-inch chunks.
- Clean and tear the lettuce and place it on individual plates or a large serving dish. Place the melon on the lettuce decoratively.
- Slice the prosciutto into thin strips. Spread evenly among the plates. Mix the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad. Garnish with kiwi or strawberry slices.