Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "The Vegan Deli" by Joanne Stepaniak. Visit Joanne at: http://www.vegsource.com/joanne .
- 473.18 ml fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 473.18 ml fresh cantaloupe, peeled and diced
- 473.18 ml fresh honeydew melon, peeled and diced
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chill before serving.
What a wonderful way to showcase the fruits of summer. Cool and so refreshing. Easy to prepare. I did leave out the almonds though. I made a large container of this and we have enjoyed it for the last few days. Great way to beat the heat. Thanks Mini.
Very nice blend of flavors. I omitted the almonds and it was great.
What a refreshing salad. A great way to take advantage of the fresh fruits of the season. The dressing was light and did not overpower the fruit. Thanks for sharing this. :-)