Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very quick and tasty appetizer. Got this from a Family Circle Christmas issue.
- 1⁄4 lb black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 1 small cantaloupe, halved and seeded
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Remove rind from cantaloupe and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces for a total of 24.
- Lay ham slices on work surface. Cut slices lengthwise into thirds.
- Place one melon piece in center of each piece of ham.
- Sprinkle with lime juice, then cayenne, on each piece.
- Wrap ham around melon, securing together with toothpicks or decorative skewers.
- Serve immediately.