Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very quick and tasty appetizer. Got this from a Family Circle Christmas issue.
Make and share this Melon and Ham Starters recipe from Food.com.
- Remove rind from cantaloupe and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces for a total of 24.
- Lay ham slices on work surface. Cut slices lengthwise into thirds.
- Place one melon piece in center of each piece of ham.
- Sprinkle with lime juice, then cayenne, on each piece.
- Wrap ham around melon, securing together with toothpicks or decorative skewers.
- Serve immediately.