Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I have used this salad for bridesmaid luncheons. It is lovely to look at and very refreshing.
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into 1 inch cubes or balls
- 1 small honeydew melon, cut into 1 nch cubes or balls
- 1 cup watermelon, cubes or 1 cup watermelon balls
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 -4 red leaf lettuce
- mint sprig
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chopped mint leaves, lime juice, and honey; pour over fruit; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- In a large glass serving bowl, line lettuce leaves along the bottom and sides of bowl.
- Spoon melon mixture into the center of bowl; garnish with mint sprigs.
Very, very nice refreshing fruit salad. I didn't have any watermelon (not available in the north at this time), but it was still very good. I made this with a light supper, and we all gobbled it up. I will be making this again!