Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from Light and Tasty Magazine. I haven't tried it yet but am keeping it here for safe-keeping
- 1 1⁄2 cups cantaloupe, shaped into balls
- 1 1⁄2 cups watermelon, shaped into balls
- 1 1⁄2 cups green grapes
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- In a resealable bag, combine cantaloupe, watermelon, and grapes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, honey and lime juice. Stir in the jalapeno and lime peel. Pour over fruit, seal and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with slotted spoon.
Very nice little fruit salad and so easy to make. I chopped the fruit and mixed the dressing while dinner was in the oven and let it chill while we ate. We loved the flavor of the dressing - it added just the right zing! I did leave the jalapenos out this time so DD would eat it - next time they go in! Thanks for posting this quick and delicious salad - I will definitely make it during the sweltering summer months and serve it ice cold ! Made for Spring PAC 2012.