Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh-tasting and pretty dessert, good for a buffet table! Keeping my fingers crossed gelatin sheets are more or less the same size across the globe!! ;-) Recipe by chef Anuliina Pidenta.
- Place melon cubes in a serving dish, or divide between dishes if using several.
- Measure sparkling wine, sugar and spices into a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Soak gelatin sheets in cold water, squeeze dry and dissolve in a small amount of hot wine mixture. Add the gelatin-wine mixture to the saucepan gradually, stirring constantly.
- Discard vanilla bean, lemon slices, star anise pods.
- Allow the wine mixture to cool to room temperature. Pour over melon cubes. Transfer the dessert into the fridge and cool until set.