Recipe by cookinrooky
This Mexican-style fruit drink is typically made with water and a blend of different whole fruits. Here, the water has been skipped for an all-fruit version that is a perfect thirst quencher for a hot summer day. In order to get the amount of watermelon needed for this recipe, you need to purchase about a 3-pound watermelon. I have not tried this recipe, but it looks so refreshing for summer!! I love watermelon!
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a beautiful Agua Fresca. I really enjoyed this sweet tart drink. I love watermelon and limes, this was a perfect choice for me. Refreshing and delicious. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely recipe that I will be enjoying often this summer. Made for My 3 Chefs - 2012.
- 5 1⁄2 cups cubed seeded watermelon (a 3 pound watermelon)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- lime slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor;process until smooth.
- Strain watermelon mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard pulp.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Pour melon mixture into chilled glasses; garnish with lime slices if desired.