Recipe by litldarlin
I make this Salsa along with my Bean dip for the ladies in my Craft Night get-together. You can also add 1 jalapeno pepper for that hot and spicy taste.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix 2 ripe diced tomatoes.
- Then add 2 diced green bell peppers, 1 white onion.
- Add your ½ bunch of finely chopped cilantro.
- Then add 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add 1 finely diced Jalapeño Pepper.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.