Recipe by litldarlin
This was just a last minute attempt to cook dinner for me and my son last night. The only thing I had in my freezer was a pkg of chicken breasts, skinless/boneless. I started grabbing spices from my cabinet and threw this together. When my son goes back for 3rds and 4ths and finally ends up eating all of my lunch for the next day, then I know it was good.
- 3 thawed boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs, beat up
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up vegetable oil in skillet using medium-high heat.
- Cut up the thawed chicken breasts into 2 inch strips.
- Using two separate bowls; one for the flour and one for the eggs.
- Add the minced garlic to the beat up eggs.
- Add all of the other dry ingredients to the wheat flour.
- Dredge the chicken strips into the wheat flour mixture first and then into the beaten eggs.
- Fry in hot oil until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dish.