I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I have tweaked it here and there over the years. My family likes this version because it is not sloppy wet like so many others out there. However, this recipe can be served wet too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Hot Sauce Mixture
- 1Broil chicken until done and is a nice golden crispy brown.
- 2Mix up sauce while chicken is cooking.
- 3Once chicken is done, dip each piece of chicken into sauce and return to broiler.
- 4Allow sauce to become a bit dry being careful not to burn.
- 5Dip each piece of chicken in sauce again and put under broiler one more time making sure to put opposite side up.
- 6Eat with Chicken flavored noodles and a veggie for a complete meal, or do as we do and pig out without anything else.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melodee's Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2664.8
- Calories from Fat 1758
- Total Fat 195.3 g
- Saturated Fat 69.7 g
- Cholesterol 1064.0 mg
- Sodium 5832.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 207.6 g