This is a nourishing, calming herbal tea blend that is safe for children. Keep the dry blend in the fridge because of the chamomile. You can double, triple, quadrupel it if you want.
- 118.29 ml dried chamomile, 2 parts for larger batches
- 59.14 ml lemon balm, 1 part
- 59.14 ml oat straw, 1 part
- Mix and keep in air-tight, glass, stainless steel or ceramic container. If stored properly, it will last 3-6 months.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp per single serving (6-8 oz water.).
- If you want to make a larger amount in a pot, boil the amount of water and then add 1 1/2 tsp PER SERVING to the water.
- Turn off the heat and let steep for 10-20 minutes (I usually do 20).
- Or, make up as a gift by putting the herb blend in a pretty container.