1/1 Photo of Mellow Yellow (Herbal Tea Blend)
WI Cheesehead's Note:
This is a nourishing, calming herbal tea blend that is safe for children. Keep the dry blend in the fridge because of the chamomile. You can double, triple, quadrupel it if you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dried chamomile, 2 parts for larger batches
- 1/4 cup lemon balm, 1 part
- 1/4 cup oat straw, 1 part
- 1Mix and keep in air-tight, glass, stainless steel or ceramic container. If stored properly, it will last 3-6 months.
- 2Use 1 1/2 tsp per single serving (6-8 oz water.).
- 3If you want to make a larger amount in a pot, boil the amount of water and then add 1 1/2 tsp PER SERVING to the water.
- 4Turn off the heat and let steep for 10-20 minutes (I usually do 20).
- 5Or, make up as a gift by putting the herb blend in a pretty container.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mellow Yellow (Herbal Tea Blend)
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: