Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and go with everything.
Make and share this Mellow Pan Roasted Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Trim and pare carrots, then cut in 1/2 length wise or cut crosswise in half.
- Heat oil on high in large skillet (12 to 13 inch), place carrots closely together in pan in single layer.
- Sprinkle with onion; grind pepper over.
- Cover and cook medium low heat, turning once halfway through, for 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Liquid should be evaporated and carrots beginning to caramelize at end of cooking time.
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Squeeze three or four wedges of orange over them.
- Toss well and serve with remaining orange wedges on the side.