Recipe by Turtle Mama
This is hands down my favorite pizza on the planet. Mellow Mushroom is this awesome restaurant we have here on the east coast and this pizza will definatly blow your socks off!! Its amazing. For the Crust I used "The Easiest, Bestest Focaccia Bread Ever!!" recipe which is The Easiest, Bestest Focaccia Bread Ever!!. Trust me you will LOVE this pizza!!
Top Review by giovannacoraggio
AMAZING!! Just like the real thing! Thank you!!! I was having mellow mushroom withdrawal! I used a basic pizza crust recipe instead of the foccacia /c it was easier! SO good! Thanks for posting!
- focaccia bread, crust (The Easiest, Bestest Focaccia Bread Ever!!)
- 283.49 g jar pesto sauce (I use classico brand)
- 118.29 ml feta cheese (crumbled)
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 226.79 g baby portabella mushrooms (sliced)
- 354.88 ml Baby Spinach
- 1 jalapeno (sliced) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the Focaccia recipe as instructed (Recipe #27968).
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Crumble the Feta.
- Shred the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Slice the Jalapeno.
- Have the Spinach ready and cleaned.
- After the dough is prepared, roll it out and place in on a pizza pan.
- Spread the pesto (I use about half a small jar per pizza).
- Top the pizza with mushrooms first then with the Spinach, Mozarelle, Jalapenos and then Feta.
- Place in the oven at about 400'F for about 20-30 Minutes. and Enjoy.
- **(optional--chop 2 cloves of garlic and mix with melted butter then brush on the crust of the pizza when it comes out of the oven and then sprinkle the crust with parmasan cheese).