Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from our friend David Mellin who I owe a huge apology to...LOL...I never knew he cooked! Way to go David!!! He says this recipe is "easy as hell". He noted it "Can also be done with those mini chicken wings". I estimated the size of the tri-tip, servings and cook time as he didn't specify . For the dressing and Barbecue sauce use however much you desire...you will more than likely not use the entire bottle of either.
- 907.18-1814.36 g tri-tip steak
- 396.89 g bottle Italian dressing, the oily kind
- 340.19 g bottle barbecue sauce, of your choice
- Poke holes in the tri-tip with a fork and place in a ziplock bag. Add the Italian Dressing and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Bar-b-cue tri-tip to desired doneness adding Barbecue sauce towards end of grilling time.