1/3 Photos of Melissa's Lemon Pepper Chicken
Chef Melissa 11:11's Note:
I decided to experiment one night for dinner with ingredients I had in my kitchen and my boyfriend loved it!! It's super easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brush an 8X8 oven-proof glass container with olive oil and place chicken breasts in container.
- 3Add sea salt, lemon pepper and basil on chicken.
- 4Cut half of lemon into thin rings and place on top of chicken.
- 5Squeeze other half of lemon on chicken.
- 6Place glass container of chicken in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melissa's Lemon Pepper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.5
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 71.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning