I decided to experiment one night for dinner with ingredients I had in my kitchen and my boyfriend loved it!! It's super easy and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush an 8X8 oven-proof glass container with olive oil and place chicken breasts in container.
- Add sea salt, lemon pepper and basil on chicken.
- Cut half of lemon into thin rings and place on top of chicken.
- Squeeze other half of lemon on chicken.
- Place glass container of chicken in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
I absolutely love this recipe. it has been a staple in our meal planning ever since i found it online like two years ago!!!!!! just look at the yummy pic i posted!!!!
This was the exact Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe I was looking for!! I made individual foil packets and in each I place a seasoned boneless skinless chicken breast with lemon juice and 1/2 a lemon and baked about 45 min. Next time I may reduce baking time to about 38 min. I served with rice and honey sweet cornbread, yummy!! Thanks for sharing!!
I thought this turned out alright. The basil was a bit much and kept a dry texture. I served the pan juices over it which helped a bit. Even so, my son ended up scraping all the herbs off the top and dipping in ranch dressing. The lemon flavor was good, however. I used a little less than 1 T lemon pepper because I ran out, and I don't think the 2 T would have been too much anyway. (I didn't add the salt because I am restricting right now.) I served this with Roasted Honey Dijon Potatoes and Pan-Roasted Broccoli with Lemon Browned Butter.