Recipe by Chef Melissa 11:11
I decided to experiment one night for dinner with ingredients I had in my kitchen and my boyfriend loved it!! It's super easy and delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 -2 tablespoon lawry's lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush an 8X8 oven-proof glass container with olive oil and place chicken breasts in container.
- Add sea salt, lemon pepper and basil on chicken.
- Cut half of lemon into thin rings and place on top of chicken.
- Squeeze other half of lemon on chicken.
- Place glass container of chicken in oven and bake for 45 minutes.