Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very simple and delicious dish. I made it up one day when my mom asked me to make dinner. It was fun to try something new!
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles or 3 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 8 eggs, well beaten
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground gingerroot
- First follow directions on back of top ramen noodles, Then drain and set aside.
- Next beat eggs until deep yellow color,.
- Then add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil to eggs mixture.
- Now heat olive oil in large sauce pan.
- Now add drained Top Ramen Noodles, and pour egg mixture over the noodles evenly.
- Now sprinkle sesame seeds and ground ginger root.
- Stir and fry till golden brown color.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour chicken or other Oriental dishes.
It was good. I will keep it in my recipe book. My mom and I changed it for just her and me!