Recipe by MarraMamba
The winner of season 5 "The next food network star" mellisa D'arabian has these simple and delicious biscuits on her page!
Top Review by Baby Kato
Marra my talented teammate, these biscuits are absolutely delicious. Soft, tender, crisp on the outside with a nice flavor. Love the zip from the green onion. These little gems were quick and easy to make with terrific results. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely recipe. Made for Culinary Quest - Suitcase Gourmets.
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter, cubed and chilled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 14.79 ml finely grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put the flour, baking powder, and salt in a food processor and pulse briefly to mix. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture is crumbly. Add green onion and Parmesan and pulse just enough to blend. Add the milk and pulse until combined. Drop the dough in rounded tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet, and bake until golden, about 13 to 15 minutes.