Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a fantastic appetizer to bring to some one’s dinner party. When refrigerated, The mixture can be shaped any way you want, to match the dinner theme. Melissa usually shapes it like a pear. I only like this with the Carr’s whole wheat crackers. They are almost like a cookie and the sweetness really complements the curry!
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup major gray's chutney
- 1 tablespoon sweet curry powder
- carr's whole wheat crackers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let stand in fridge for at least an hour.
- Once mixture has chilled, form into desired shape.
- Roll in chopped nuts.