Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
An easy way to make a tender pot roast and you don’t even have to be home. Just put ingredients in crock pot in the morning and when you return home you'll have a delicious meal waiting for you.
- 1814.36 g chuck or 1814.36 g arm roast
- 6 medium potatoes (sliced)
- 453.59 g bag baby carrots or 425.24 g baby carrots
- 35.43 g box Lipton Onion Soup Mix (beef)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 473.18 ml water
- Put roast in the crock pot.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Use just enough water to cover vegetables and roast. Stir and cover.
- Cook for 6 hours on low. Return and enjoy.
This is how we make ours too :) We don't dice up the onion though, we cut it in half (Tom is the only one that really likes onion). We sometimes leave the potatoes in halves too if it will be cooking for a long period of time. This is a great recipe!