Recipe by Mamma Bug
These measurements are not exact. It's a crockpot recipe, so add extra of what you like and less of what you don't!
Top Review by DuChick
Mmm, mmm good, Melissa! I decreased the measurements by 1/2, except for the garlic which we all love here. I'd suggest adding salt to taste. Some of my family added sour cream and shredded cheddar to the top too. I loved the simplicity of pulling this together, plus it's healthy! Now... to hide the leftovers for my lunch tomorrow! MERP'd for Fall 09 Pick A Chef.
- 2 -3 lbs frozen chicken breasts
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with juice (can also use Rotel brand for a more spicy version)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (12 ounce) bags frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 bunch of chopped green onion
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- cayenne pepper
- chili powder