Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dish was a favorite when I was a kid. I've made this for my own family. They love it, even my picky 8 yr old. It is very easy to make. Leftovers, if any, are great heated up in the microwave.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (use more if needed)
- 1 cup rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- In a casserole dish, combine rice, soups, water, soy sauce, pepper and salt.
- Add chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and serve.
We tried this tonight and we loved it! There was so much flavor!! It was so easy my husband (who NEVER cooks) made it. The only thing we added was a package of fresh mushrooms. We will definetly be making this a lot. Thanks for the great recipe.