Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe. It's simple and it looks like it might be ono ... I've never had a macnut cookie that didn't taste good!
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking sheets.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla; Beat until light.
- Sift flour and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 15-20 minutes.