6 hrs 10 mins
A dessert sauce from Bon Appetit, 1987. Make a head of time. Chill time is included in the cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and cornstarch. Set aside.
- 2Puree raspberries and peaches, using all the liquid in the peaches.
- 3Combine puree and cornstarch mixture in a saucepan.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce is thick and clear.
- 6Stir in kirsch.
- 7Let cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melba Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: