Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A dessert sauce from Bon Appetit, 1987. Make a head of time. Chill time is included in the cook time.
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach halves in syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons kirsch
- Combine water and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Puree raspberries and peaches, using all the liquid in the peaches.
- Combine puree and cornstarch mixture in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce is thick and clear.
- Stir in kirsch.
- Let cool completely before serving.