1/1 Photo of Melanie's Tangy Chicken Casserole
* Pamela *'s Note:
My friend's great recipe that has solved the quick "dinner dilema" more than once! Thanks Mel! (OAMC instructions included)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (3-4 skinless, boneless, breasts)
- 4 cups of your favourite pasta sauce, or more if you like it really saucy!
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 4 cups your favourite uncooked pasta
- 1Cook Pasta until tender.
- 2Drain pineapple.
- 3Combine rest of ingredients, place into casserole dish and top with cheese and oregano.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 5Great with garlic bread or cheese toast.
- 6**for OAMC: label and freeze after step 3. Defrost overnight and bake covered 45-60 minutes or until heated through. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes, if desired. To bake from frozen, double baking time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melanie's Tangy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.8
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1793.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 41.9 g