Recipe by Melanie Murray
This is my personal recipe I have been making for years through trial and error. I hope it can be a favorite of yours too. :)
Top Review by *Z*
I tweaked the ingredients just a bit on this one. I omitted the bullion cubes and hot water and used gravy instead. I also reduced the amount of teriyaki and soy sauces and added some liquid smoke. I used poatatoes, red onion, celery and carrots. It only took about 3 hours in my crockpot on high. Very nice.
- boneless chuck roast
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cups hot water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast and cut up vegetables in a crock pot.
- Add sauces, pepper and the 2 bouillion cubes dissolved in the hot water.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours or low for 12 hours.
- We prefer mashed potatoes, so I add celery in place of the potatoes in the crockpot.
- Also, you can adjust the sauces and pepper to your taste.