Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Everyone appears to have a version of Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip, so I thought why not give it a shot sharing my own? Its a little different, not much, but I like it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken, shredded rotisserie style
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbles light
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup 2% cheddar cheese
- In a non stick saute pan coated with cooking spray, cook celery, onion, and carrot at medium high heat until softened. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Combine the hot sauce and butter in another bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a pie plate or anther shallow casserole dish, layer the ingredients in the following order: sour cream/cream cheese, vegetables, chicken, blue cheese crumbles, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite crackers, chips, or bread.