Recipe by Mille®
Try ordering these bad boys at Mickey D's, Wendy's, KFC or BK! They'll call for the men in white coats to come and take you away to a room in the back of the Greta Garbo Home for Wayward Boys and Girls!
- 1 large potato, peeled
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 2 fat carrots, peeled
- 1 swede, peeled
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the veggies into slices that are as thick or thin as you like your French fries and pat them dry with paper towel.
- Heat oil to between 385°F and 395°F (196°C to 202°C) and deep fry them until they are cooked to your liking.
- Drain them on newspaper.
- Sprinkle them with finely ground sea salt and/or freshly ground black pepper and serve with small individual bowls of Curry Sauce.
- Use Fish and Chip Shop Curry Sauce (Recipezaar recipe ID#17175) for dunking.