1/1 Photo of Mel Callihan's Brownie Parfait
Mel Callihan's Note:
This is fun, easy and tasty! You can switch up the ingredients and really make it your own. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake brownies following the directions on the box, cool and then break into pieces.
- 2Mix pudding according to the directions on the box.
- 3Slice strawberries.
- 4Layer in dessert or parfait glasses as follows:.
- 51- brownie.
- 62- white chocolate pudding.
- 73- sliced strawberries.
- 8*Repeat until glass is almost full.
- 9Top with Cool Whip.
- 10Garnish with strawberry slices and chocolate shavings.
- 11Note: I used Hershey kisses and a cheese grater to make my chocolate shavings!
- 12*Also can use fat-free or reduced fat ingredients.
- 13I did and it was wonderful!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mel Callihan's Brownie Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (2402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.0
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 295.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 7.9 g