Recipe by Mel Callihan
This is fun, easy and tasty! You can switch up the ingredients and really make it your own. Delicious!
- 1 (16 ounce) box brownie mix (fudge with nuts works best)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) boxof instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 Hershey chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake brownies following the directions on the box, cool and then break into pieces.
- Mix pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Slice strawberries.
- Layer in dessert or parfait glasses as follows:.
- 1- brownie.
- 2- white chocolate pudding.
- 3- sliced strawberries.
- *Repeat until glass is almost full.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and chocolate shavings.
- Note: I used Hershey kisses and a cheese grater to make my chocolate shavings!
- *Also can use fat-free or reduced fat ingredients.
- I did and it was wonderful!