This is fun, easy and tasty! You can switch up the ingredients and really make it your own. Delicious!
- Bake brownies following the directions on the box, cool and then break into pieces.
- Mix pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Slice strawberries.
- Layer in dessert or parfait glasses as follows:.
- 1- brownie.
- 2- white chocolate pudding.
- 3- sliced strawberries.
- *Repeat until glass is almost full.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and chocolate shavings.
- Note: I used Hershey kisses and a cheese grater to make my chocolate shavings!
- *Also can use fat-free or reduced fat ingredients.
- I did and it was wonderful!