Braden, Blake and Bren's Mom's Note:
My neighbor, Meg, shared this recipe with me. I've fixed them for holiday meals several times now and they are a big hit with my family! Everyone asks for the recipe, so now I'm posting it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll six or seven green beans in bacon strips to make bundles.
- 2Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Heat remaining ingredients in saucepan until butter is melted.
- 4Pour over bundles.
- 5Bake covered in 350 drgree oven for 30 minutes-- Uncover and cook 15 minutes.
- 6Broil if needed to brown the bacon.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meg's Green Bean Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (1151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 91.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g