Recipe by BakerNurse
Here is a fruity, oatmeal cookie I made up in honor of my beautiful daughter-in-law, Meghan.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I am not a big fan of tropical dried fruit or oatmeal. I was making these to take to a friend because they sounded like something she might enjoy. I tried one to make sure they were gone and was surprised at how good they were. Delish when they were still warm from the oven. I may just have to keep some for our house too!
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup dried tropical fruit (mango, papya & pineapple bits)