Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another recipe from Alice's Brady Bunch Cookbook
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon country Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup very thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise,.
- vinegar, cream, and mustard, and season with.
- salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the
- macaroni and the mayonnaise mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.