My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh tart cherries
- 3 tablespoons kirsch
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ladyfingers
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Soften Cream Cheese to room temperature.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces almonds, Ground (Grind Almonds in the blender, if ground almonds are not available.)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- pistachio nut, Chopped
- 1Wash and drain cherries.
- 2Remove stones and reserve 8 whole cherries for garnish.
- 3Place cherries in a bowl; add kirsch.
- 4In a small pan boil 3 T sugar and the water for a minute to make a thin sugar syrup.
- 5Add syrup to cherries; stir to blend.
- 6Cover and let soak for 20 minutes.
- 7Cut the ladyfingers in half, divide into 4 portions, and place in individual glass dishes.
- 8Arrange cherries on top.
- 9Thoroughly blend cream cheese, 3 T sugar, vanilla extract, and ground almonds.
- 10Whip the cream and carefully fold it into the cream-cheese mixture.
- 11Spoon over the cherries.
- 12Garnish with the chopped pistachio nuts and whole cherries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meersburger Kirschen-Dessert (Cherry Dessert Meeresburg)
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.0
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 216.9 mg
- Sodium 312.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: