Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Creamy, crispy and crunchy! Quick to put together, fresh tasting salad has really nice flavor combinations.
- 1 large romaine lettuce hearts, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 large green olives, unstuffed
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, cut lengthwise into 4 then sliced thin
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing (Kraft Fat Free is a great choice)
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Chop romaine and put into large shallow bowl, or divide among 4 plates.
- Spread rinsed, drained kidney beans on top.
- Scatter Feta cheese, olives, avocado, sliced cucumbers and sliced red onions over top to make it all look pretty.
- Scatter croutons over all.
- Drizzle dressing all over the salad.
- Grind black pepper on top to taste.