Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
very nice change from the same old sandwich for your lunch.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 11 ounces of sliced turkey breast (lunch meat)
- 1 cup cucumber, strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- Mix dressing and seasonings.
- Spread onto tortillas.
- Top with turkey, cucumber, and red pepper;roll up.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
My husband and I found this to be delightful! I did add some shredded carrots. The flavor was terrific. My husband was just recently learned that he was a diabetic, so now I have to learn how to cook all over again. Recipes like this one is going to make it easy. Thanks.
This was a good break from regular sandwiches. I especially like the spread for the tortilla. It was very easy to make, I would change the cucumber for some other veggie since I am not a big fan.
This was a good. Easy to make for road trips!