Recipe by nnreq
very nice change from the same old sandwich for your lunch.
Top Review by Jean Montfort
My husband and I found this to be delightful! I did add some shredded carrots. The flavor was terrific. My husband was just recently learned that he was a diabetic, so now I have to learn how to cook all over again. Recipes like this one is going to make it easy. Thanks.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 11 ounces of sliced turkey breast (lunch meat)
- 1 cup cucumber, strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips