Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like sandwiches, so these sorts of recipes easily get my attention. From a Peloponnese pamphlet.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, chopped
- 10 ounces tray roasted sweet red pepper strips, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 plain flour tortillas
- 8 ounces genoa salami
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, center rib removed, washed and patted dry
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, 1/2 cup roasted sweet pepper strips.
- and dried oregano; blend thoroughly.
- Spread 2 tbs cream mixture evenly over flour tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 each salami, lettuce and roasted sweet red pepper strips.
- Roll up tightly; sealing edge with a small amount of cream cheese.
- Wrap sandwich tightly in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, cut sandwich at an angle into four pices.