Recipe by geripage
You will fall in love with this Greek dish.
Top Review by SharonP
My husband and I both loved this dish...I did add a little more garlic, wine and black olives... the combination of flavors was excellent...went together quickly with very little cleanup...Thank you for sharing this...This is a keeper.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced olive
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan, combine onions, garlic, tomatoes, wine, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish. Pour tomato mixture on top of fish.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, until fish flakes easily. Sprinkle olives and feta cheese on top and serve.