Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the latest "Gourmet." I'm always looking for salad dressings without carbs and sugars, and this one qualifies. No amount or serving numbers were given, so I'm estimating 2-4 servings.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Whisk together lemon juice, garlic clove, rosemary, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Add olive oil in a slow stream, whisking until blended.
This was perfect for this Somersizer! I substituted fresh basil for the rosemary and tossed it on some green bean and tuna salad. Next time I want to add the zest from the lemon as well, should really make this rock! Thanks for finding this one, Mark!