Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from a Masterfoods advertisement
Make and share this Mediterranean Vegie Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients but oil in a bowl.
- Heat oil in large non stick fry pan.
- Spoon tablespoons of mixture into pan.
- Cook 2 -3 minutes each side till cooked and golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with extra chutney.
Reviewed for ZWT9 and made a terrific lunch . Really enjoyed these fritters. Made shaped with egg rings and I made 12 fritters all up. I think if you didn't have relish, that you could easily use ketchup instead. These fritters were really tasty. Photo also to be posted