Recipe by Terri F.
This is a great light sandwich!
Top Review by Mirj
Terri, I really felt right at home with this recipe. I make stuff like this all the time, but was so pleased to actually see a recipe for it actually in print. This is one of my favorite lunches! I use a laffa, which is the Mediterranean version of lavosh, which I think is actually Armenian (don't quote me on that, though). I used half parsley and half fresh coriander. I also gave it a lavish sprinkle of za'atar. The olives were from a local Lebanese deli, pickled with lots of garlic and lemon! Yum! Anyone and everyone who reads this review, make this "sandwich", you will love it! Thanks Terri!
- 1 soft cracker bread, halved (Lavosh) or 1 large flour tortilla
- 4 ounces hummus
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 ripe olives, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled