Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Better than it sounds & healthy, too!
- 2 medium potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 6 -8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (non-fat or skim)
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced (optional)
- Heat oven to 350. Spray pie plate w/cooking spray. Place potato slices evenly on bottom of plate, with some on the sides. Bake 12-15 min, remove & set aside. Saute onion until tender then add spinach and let wilt(2-3min). Remove from heat and stir in olives then spread mixture over the potatoes. In a seperate bowl, combine ricotta, feta & basil. Spoon over spinach in pie plate. Slice tomatoes and spread evenly over pie plate. Bake 20-25min. Sprinkle Mozzeralla & Parmesean and bake another 5 minute.