Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Something I had cut out from the newspaper. Have not tried it yet but I am always on the lookout for vegetarian style dishes.
- 2 onions, sliced
- 6 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, cut into 2cm squares
- 1⁄2 green capsicum, cut into 2cm squares
- 1 cup black olives
- 1⁄3 cup basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Saute onion and zucchini in oil for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Arrange tomato and capsicum on top.
- Bake uncovered at 200 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Top with olives, basil and pine nuts.
- Bake further 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with vinegar before serving.