1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Vegetable and Chicken Sandwich Wrap
I am not claiming this to be authentic Mediterranean but I got that 'vibe' when I was picking out what veggies I wanted to go in it. I think this would actually work really well even if you left the chicken out and went for a fully veggie option.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tablespoons hummus, reduced fat version is possible
- 4 slices deli chicken
- 1/3 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped up
- 2 tablespoons roasted sweet red peppers, diced, from a jar
- 1Spread hummus over the tortilla.
- 2Place the slices of chicken down the middle of the tortilla so that the ends of each slice overlap.
- 3Arrange the spinach leaves over the chicken.
- 4Top with the artichokes and red peppers.
- 5Fold over the sides of the tortilla and roll up as you would any other wrap.
- 6Cut in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Vegetable and Chicken Sandwich Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 1943.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 30.9 g