Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This Greek dish is as tasty as it is fun to pronounce!
- 1⁄4 cup fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons leeks, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 100 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Blanche fennel in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Combine fennel, cucumber, leek, and salt in a strainer, mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, garlic, dill and chives; stir until well blended.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.