Use your imagination and create your own pocket sandwiches with whatever you wish. This is the easiest way to make them....and cheaper than buying the frozen ones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 F.
- 2Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- 3Separate biscuits into 8 and roll into a 5" circle.
- 4Place on cookie sheet.
- 5Place turkey slices onto one side of biscuits, add spices and fold over.
- 6Press dough to seal.
- 7Bake at 350 F for 12 to 17 minutes.
- 8Combined chopped cucumber with yogurt and garlic.
- 9Serve hot sandwiches with cucumber sauce and chopped tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Turkey Pockets Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 40.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
large refrigerated biscuits