Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
Use your imagination and create your own pocket sandwiches with whatever you wish. This is the easiest way to make them....and cheaper than buying the frozen ones!
- 1 can large refrigerated biscuit
- 3⁄4 lb baked turkey breast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Separate biscuits into 8 and roll into a 5" circle.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Place turkey slices onto one side of biscuits, add spices and fold over.
- Press dough to seal.
- Bake at 350 F for 12 to 17 minutes.
- Combined chopped cucumber with yogurt and garlic.
- Serve hot sandwiches with cucumber sauce and chopped tomatoes.
This was a great way to use some leftover chicken. It turned out good except next time I will use only one clove of garlic in the sauce. It had way too much garlic for us. Thanks!